Monday, January 4, 2010

Last Day of Winter Break

Another 45 minute treadmill interval workout while the girls played around on Wii Fit Plus.  Some of those new games really work up a sweat.  The problem was that I was watching the Wii game and trying to participate while running on the treadmill.  Add a cute little kitten who has been known to jump on the belt during my workouts and I was pretty much a nervous wreck.  I did make it through and it is always a good feeling to be able to cross "workout" off my list of things to do.  We were able to get some more fresh air today playing outside with our neighbors and shoveling out the driveway.  Jerry used to get his exercise by pulling the girls through the snow on a sled around and around the house - now the girls are pulling the neighbors around.  Time flies too quickly.